We are looking for a Client Account Manager Twitter
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. BrandDeli / Twitter is creating a world-class team of sales professionals and is seeking Client Partners to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
• Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
• Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with advertisers.
• Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers.
• Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers.
• ‘Ship it’ by meeting revenue targets through flawless campaign execution.
• Be rigorous to become a true Twitter product expert on our platform.
• Collaborating with advertisers and their agencies to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns.
• Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth. Managing contracts and renewals.
• Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns.
• Executing, optimizing, and analyzing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards.
• Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner and identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Providing feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
• Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
Competencies, Knowledge and Skills
• 4+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
• Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
• Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
• Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers. Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
• Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
• Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
• A passion for Twitter and our mission
• Fluent in English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to start working at BrandDeli? Send your CV and motivation letter to HR@branddeli.nl. We are looking for someone who can start quickly as possible.